In handling personal information in our company’s software development, planning educational materials, sales, and worker dispatch business, we have established the policy and handling norms (Personal Information Protection Management System) in accordance with the Japanese Industrial Standards (JIS Q 15001:2017 “Personal Information Protection Management System-Requirements”), in order to ensure that personal information is handled appropriately and with care based on the principle of respecting the individual’s personality, and to protect the rights and interests of individuals while giving consideration to the usefulness of personal information. When handling personal information, we will comply with them and strive to protect personal information.
1． Handling of personal information
In handling personal information in our software development, planning educational materials, sales, worker dispatch business, and employee recruitment and labor management, we will specify the purpose of using the personal information and obtain consent in accordance with the handling norms (Personal Information Protection Management System), and acquire the information in a lawful and fair manner when acquiring personal information (including specified personal information, etc.)
2． Use of personal information
When we use personal information obtained in accordance with 1. above, we will use it only within the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use. We will also apply appropriate management rules to ensure that personal information is not used beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified purposes of use (use other than the intended purpose). If the purpose of use is to be changed, the person concerned will be notified in advance and consent will be obtained.
3. Provision of personal information
We will not provide personal information acquired based on 1. above to third parties except in the following cases.
1) When there is consent of the person.
2) When entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information to subcontractors, etc. that have signed a non-disclosure agreement with us within the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use.
3) When inquiries based on laws and regulations from public institutions.
4) When the information necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the relevant person.
5) When the information is necessary to improve public health or promote healthy child development, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the relevant person.
6) When the information is necessary for the company to handle the personal information in order to cooperate with an government agency, local government, or party entrusted thereby for performing the functions prescribed by laws and regulations, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the relevant person without interfering with the performance of those functions.
4. Observance of laws and regulations related to personal information
In handling personal information, we obey “Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the ” Personal Information Protection Law”)”, “Guidelines on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information” and other norms.
5. Safe management of personal information
In handling personal information, we thoroughly educate our employees, including our directors and officers, and subcontractors to ensure that personal information is accurate and up-to-date, and to prevent unauthorized access to personal information and leakage, loss, or damage (including loss, destruction, and alteration) of personal information, we implement safety control measures under strict control and continuously review them to ensure that they are always maintained at their best.
6. Entrustment of personal information
When outsourcing the work of handling personal information to another company, we will conduct necessary and appropriate supervision of the outsourcing company in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law.
7. Shared use of personal data
In order to provide comprehensive services among our group companies, we will jointly use information within the scope of the purpose of use.
1) Items of personal data
Name, contact information, service history, etc.
2) Scope of shared use
MIRAIT ONE Co., Ltd., MIRAIT ONE Group companies, business partners.
3) Purposes of use
See “Attached table”
4) Chief administrator
Person responsible for management of personal data
4th floor, PMO Akihabara II,
2-3-10 Higashi-Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0031, JAPAN
Actis Co., Ltd.
8. Inquiries regarding personal information
Regarding personal information to be disclosed, we will respond appropriately and promptly in accordance with laws and regulations when the person in question requests notification and disclosure of the utilization purpose, correction, addition or deletion of content, suspension of use, erasure, suspension of provision to third parties, etc. In addition, we will respond appropriately and promptly to complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information and handling norms (personal information protection management system).Currently, we are only responding to inquiries in Japanese.
9. Continuous improvement of handling norm (personal information protection management system)
In order to maintain the appropriate protection of personal information, we will continue to improve the handling norms (personal information protection management system) to meet the needs of the times by reviewing and revising them based on audit reports, operational status reports, external opinions such as complaints and consultations, revisions of laws, national guidelines, and other norms regarding the handling of personal information, changes in social conditions and public awareness, changes in the environment such as technological advances, changes in our business domain and business conditions, and improvement proposals from inside and outside the company.
We will document this policy and disseminate it to all employees, including officers, and subcontractors who are subject to the handling norms (personal information protection management system). In addition, we will notify the general public through our website, company brochures, notices, etc.
Inquiries regarding personal information
4th floor, PMO Akihabara II,
2-3-10 Higashi-Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 101-0031, JAPAN
Actis Co., Ltd.