|Types of personal information
|Purpose of use
related to customers
1. Used for the notification of services made available, explanation of services, billing, matters changed, and so forth.
2. Used for the development, operation, improvement, and research of services.
3. Used for the survey of customer satisfaction and market surveys.
4. Used for sharing the information obtained by 1, 2, and 3 above in the MIRAIT ONE Group to facilitate business operation.
5. Used for the security control of buildings and other architectures.
6. Use for the company’s business activities other than described above.
7. Your personal number is obtained only by your direct entry in the system or by postal mail sent to the company employee in charge of handling specific personal information, and is used only for the payment records creation task prescribed by Income Tax Act. A part of the clerical task is consigned to a vendor that takes security measures of the same level as the company.
provided for an entrusted task
1. The company uses the personal information provided for consignment in order to provide services that have received various support requests from customers as a business.
2. The company uses entrusted personal information only for matters defined in a contract and for the execution of the entrusted task. In order to provide requested services, the company may deposit the personal information at a consignee of the task or the recipient of the service.
|Information of employees and other stakeholders of partner companies, as well as personal information of business owner and collaborators
1. Used for contracts with partner companies, and for the confirmation of the execution status of contracts.
2. Used for providing instructions to, managing operations conducted by, and managing the working status of employees of partner companies and other affiliates.
3. Used for verifying expertise of consignee engineers.
4. Used for the security control of buildings and other architectures.
5. Used for the protection measures of confidential information and other types of information.
6. Used for other operations within the scope of rightful business activities of the company.
7. Personal numbers of employees and other stakeholders of partner companies as well as personal numbers of individuals who are the business owner or collaborators are entered directly in the system by themselves or obtained by postal mail sent to the company staff in charge of handling specific personal information, and are used only for the task of creating payment records prescribed by Income Tax Act and for the task of applying for industrial accident compensation insurance. A part of the clerical task is consigned to a vendor that takes security measures of the same level as the company.
|Information of employees
and other stakeholders
1. Used for operations management tasks such as identification of employees in business operation, system operation, and so forth.
2. Used for business communication, equipment and facility management, etc.
3. Used for personnel administration activities including acceptance, appointment, and dismissal; allocation; competence development; evaluation and rating; commendation and disciplinary actions; personnel relocation to other companies such as temporary assignment and transfer; support for re-employment; and work management.
4. Used for work management; payroll and benefits (including retirement payment, pension, and deduction); accounting; healthcare management; etc.
5. Used for providing employees with benefits such as healthcare insurance.
6. Used for office work prescribed by laws and regulations such as those related to tax and social insurance.
7. In order to achieve the purposes of use listed above, necessary personal information of employees and other stakeholders is shared among relevant parties, and is provided to personnel transfer destinations, the labor union, welfare enabling bodies, and other relevant parties.
8. Personal numbers of employees and other stakeholders are used only for the preparation of certificates of tax deducted, application for duty-free asset-formation housing savings and pension savings, application for healthcare insurance and welfare pension insurance, application for third insured persons of national pension, application for employment insurance, application for industrial accident compensation insurance, payment of company pension, application for group insurance, and entrusted operations related to shareholder’s meeting. A part of the clerical task is consigned to a vendor that takes security measures of the same level as the company.